Etiketter

måndag 26 augusti 2013

Love words - text message to my friend

He, what’s up? 

You know that girl in the class next to us? The girl you always tells me to ask out..?

We’re  having math together no, after the summer holidays we switched groups so she’s in my class now. She was late for class last week, so when she came in there was a free seat next to me so she sat with me that lesson. So when the lesson ended she said 

- I don't understand any of this, maybe you could help me study some day? How about today? 

And of course I said yes. So then we decided to meet outside school on the evening and we went to me and studied together.  She was so sweet and nice to me.

But here comes the best part. The time went so fast and it was time for me to go home, and then she asked me if I wanted to go out with her tomorrow. Then she hugged me goodbye. 

Can you believe it haha? It was amazing, I really think she likes me! 


But mom is calling now, I have to go. I’ll text you later bro.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar